Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Our Date

Jared and I finally got to go on our "Valentine's Date". A simple lunch at the Corvette Diner. It was delicious. I am thankful that my first real meal was the Rory Hamburger.

Has anyone out there ever had one? It is amazing. Life changing. Now, before I explain what it is,open your mind and be willing to consider this concoction.

The Rory Hamburger:
Hamburger Patty
Shredded Lettuce
Mayo
Crunchy Peanut Butter
Bacon
Bun

An unusual combination, yes. I thought Jared was crazy when he ordered it the first time we went there. I tried it and fell in love. The Corvette Diner believes in it so much that they offer a money-back guarantee and to make you something new if you don't like it. I don't know why the combo works, but it does. It was accompanied by ginormous onion rings and enough ranch dipping sauce to bathe in.

After lunch I figured we would catch a movie or cruise around Sea World for a little bit. Then Jared's sunglasses broke. It was a bright and sunny day so there was no way he could drive very far without some. We went on a hunt for new sunglasses and ended up in a shady area across from the Sports Arena. We barely made it into the parking lot before Jared turned around and got us the heck out of dodge. We ended up at Target, a nice safe shopping place. After walking around Petco for a few minutes, it was time for us to part ways. Jared needed to get home and get things ready for work the next day and be in bed by 6pm. Time is limited these days. At the end of it all, the day was perfect. Simple. I like simple.

No comments: