Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 49

My friends/co-workers, Ali and Clay have birthdays a week apart. They decided to celebrate together and have a Masquerade Dinner. Clay frequents a restaurant in Redlands called The Farm. They serve gourmet quality food. There was a four course meal arranged for the event and we had a room all to ourselves.

I drove up to Temecula and met Ali at her house then we continued north to Redlands. The rain made the drive about twice as long. It was was a dressy event so both Ali and I wore dresses. It was a cold two block walk from my car to the restaurant!!

The food was pretty wonderful. I chose the salad with balsamic dressing and artisan cheese, risotto, wine braised chicken and flourless chocolate cake. I must say, I am very glad I chose those things off of the menu. My mouth is watering just thinking about that food!

We had a lot of fun and it was definitely worth the drive.

No comments: