Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, February 11, 2011

Fellow Bloggers... HELP!

Fellow bloggers, I was attempting to upload a couple pictures today but got an error message saying I have used up the 1GB of free space alloted to me through google/gmail/blogger. Has anyone else ever gotten this message? Apparently I can purchase more space but is there any way to avoid that? I have 3 different blogs and they are all linked.  My cake blog is entirely pictures and I try to post a lot of pictures to this blog. There are only a few on my baking GALS blog. Its not like it would be expensive to buy extra storage but I am just wondering if there's a way around it. Maybe change the email address that my cake blog is linked to? Any ideas?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can't get any pictures to upload so it's not just you. I can go to the upload form, and when they are almost uploaded, I get the error screen.