Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 47

Jared and I had planned on going to the Corvette Diner to celebrate our Valentine's Day. Nothing fancy. Just fun, inexpensive (for the most part) and something we love. We went there last year as well. I thought it might be kind of fun to make it our tradition.

Unfortunately I wasn't feeling very good. Food still sounded disguisting and my energy level was maybe a 3 out of 10. Tearfully I told Jared I didn't think dinner would be happening. Being the amazing and understanding guy he is, he offered to come up to my house so I could just rest. I did my best to pick up the little mess that there was in my house. I even mustered up the energy to set up his Valentine's Day gift in a special way.

After that little bit off effort I was back on the couch ready for a nap. He arrived with hands full of stuff ready to make dinner. He set about making spaghetti, garlic bread, and roasted potatoes. It smelled heavenly at times and nauseating at times. I ate about 5-6 bites of dinner but it was so good. He gave me a neck rub, kissed my forhead and held me close. He's a good man.

No comments: