Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 53

Have you ever made a protein shake, breakfast shake or any kind of drink with a powder and encountered a chunk of powder that didn't get mixed up? Kind of gross.

A friend of mine from work mentioned this thing called a "Blender Bottle". He uses it for his post workout protein shakes. Jared and I went into GNC to check it out and I must say, it is pretty neat.

It is a simple shaker cup but there's a little stainless steel whisk ball inside. When you add in the drink mix powder and liquid, the whisk ball whisks the mixture around so there are no chunks of powder in your drink.

There was no price on the bottles so I just grabbed a couple and went up to the register.

Cashier: Did you find everything you needed?
Me: yes, I did , Thank You.
Cashier: OK that will be $100.
Me: (silence.. cew crickets)
Cashier: hahaha I am just kidding.

Funny funny little man. Are you trying to make my heart stop? Like I would spend $50 on one cup?!?.
Turns out they were only $9.99. Whew. So, if you are in the market for a shaker cup, check it out. It is air tight, spill proof and gets things blended quite well.

No comments: