Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 55

I am making a wedding cake for a friend of mine. He is getting married in May and is in charge of picking the flavor of wedding cake. I made a couple taste testing cakes for him. He works at one of the Ramona Fire Stations so the whole station benefitted from my baking experiments. This one was a dark chocolate cake with a peanut butter filling. Just a regular butter cream frosting. As you can see, I didn't frost it in any fancy way. The guys got cake, that's all they care about. I also made a Red Velvet Cake with a White Chocolate Mousse filling. They all went gaga over the chocolate and peanut butter cake. So, I know for sure I will be making that one for the wedding. Let's see what else I can come up with for Cory and Heather!

No comments: