Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 40

I was a baking fool on wednesday. I thought it would be fun to put together a little treat for my co-workers. Valentine's Day is coming up so what better way to show your friendship, love, and appreciation than by hand making some cookies. Plus, I've really been trying to perfect the "flooding" technique. I think I am starting to get the hang of it.

The only problem I had was spilling the sprinkles everywhere. Man, they really get into every nook and cranny in the kitchen. I will probably be sweeping up lille red sprinkle for the next 6months. I wish they would give a sprinkle tutorial. I couldn't imagine doing this professionally. I would probably waste more sprinkles than I used.

Here'shoping the co-workers enjoy their sweet treat.

No comments: