Weight Loss progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 52


It's Back!!! Ramona's Biggest Winner Competition at Ramona Fitness Center. I didn't think I would get to do it this round because I was having a hard time finding a team. Thankfully, a spot opened up with a couple of my friends so I am in. I have done pretty good maintaining their weight I have lost. I have gained some back but not too much. I am looking forward to getting rid of the weight I have gained back plus another 15lbs on top of that. Weight is just a number, really. I just love how I feel after I work out and when I am eating well. I did so good on my own for a long time but I find it hard to stay motivated these days.

I like having a goal. I like having others around me that will push me hard. So now I have 4 people that are relying on me to work 110% to get the job done. Afterall, there's $2500 at stake. That's $500 each if we win. I don't know a single person that couldn't use or wouldn't want $500. I know I would love to add that to my savings. The money would be nice but I know the real reward will be the feeling of losing weight and toning my muscles. The trainers at Ramona Fitness are great and they take the time to answer any questions you may have. So, here goes! Wish us luck!

No comments: